During these uncertain times, Hennepin County Sheriff Foundation has been showing appreciation for front line workers at the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office with hundreds of morale-boosting meals and treats. Community members generously donated nearly $5,000 toward the effort. Thigh Times Birdhouse restaurant in Minneapolis also offered a generous discount on meals, and Daisy Troop 18407 donated 125 boxes of Girl Scout cookies.
The free meals and treats demonstrate the community’s appreciation for first responders working long hours and risking their own health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our 2021-2022 Initiatives September 22, 2021
- 2021 Golf Classic September 22, 2021
- 2021 Hooked on Fishing Event August 16, 2021
- Kare 11 Coverage of Life Jacket Giveaway August 7, 2021
- Partnering with the Hennepin County Sheriff to Distribute Deterra Bags. August 6, 2021