During these uncertain times, Hennepin County Sheriff Foundation has been showing appreciation for front line workers at the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office with hundreds of morale-boosting meals and treats. Community members generously donated nearly $5,000 toward the effort. Thigh Times Birdhouse restaurant in Minneapolis also offered a generous discount on meals, and Daisy Troop 18407 donated 125 boxes of Girl Scout cookies.
The free meals and treats demonstrate the community’s appreciation for first responders working long hours and risking their own health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hennepin County Sheriff Foundation presents law enforcement scholarship award to Dearest Welwolie November 18, 2020
- Sheriff Foundation shows appreciation for law enforcement workers on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic May 20, 2020
- Foundation Treasurer receives Sheriff’s Distinguished Service Award January 2, 2020
- Hennepin County Sheriff Explorers receive $10,000 donation to support youth character development, leadership, and service learning April 13, 2019
- KARE 11: Volunteer Deputy divers clean up Lake Minnetonka after 4th of July July 5, 2018